With It’s E3 premiere just 2 months behind us; It’s no surprise that Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 has a HUGE presence at this years ‘Con. From the multiplayer to the singular player goodies that was showcased; this game is huge advance for one of the most popular cross platform franchises available to date. Short and sweet, heres the top 5 things us GIA agents are drooling over.
5. Revamped multiplayer with even better, cooler, and more efficient ways to customize your player and lay waste to your opponents.
4. A killer story and single player that is littered with all sorts of amazing visuals, killer sound effects, and of course…. breath taking cut sequences.
3. A BAD ASS deadly arsenal of tools to use, anything from tractor beams to a golden gun. (O.K, really we just want stuff that goes boom and slaughters enemies)
2. DLC to keep us coming back for more, including but not limited to custom game types, special maps, and awesome character customization.
1. More zombie slaying epicness. Black Ops 2 brings back the incredibly popular zombie survival gameplay. With even more weapons, gadgets, and an 8 player co-op mode, this zombie outbreak is sure to be an awesome party of chaos.
Black Ops 2 is scheduled to be reased on November 13, 2012. With an ESRB Rating of “M” for Mature on Xox 360, Playstation 3, and PC.
More information on Black Ops 2can be found on their website at CallofDuty.com